Friday, April 8, 2011

4/8

Dear 7th Grade Parents and Guardians,

I would like to take some time to introduce myself. My name is Kari Hopkinson, and I have taken over for Sarah Wagner. I have been frequently substituting throughout the year, which has enabled me to get to know many of your children. I am extremely eager to work with you and your student for the remainder of the school year.
Mrs. Wagner has spent a great deal of time with your students to establish a foundation and routine in learning in the Science classroom; my goal is to strive to maintain that comfortable practice which to assist the 7th graders in their progression into 8th grade. My hope is to help each student excel individually in Science.
I view communication with families as a vital part of your child’s success! If you should have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. My email address is khopkinson@ccsd66.org or call me at 630.783.5017. I look forward to working with you and your children for the remainder of the school year; this first week has been a blast!

Sincerely,

Kari Hopkinson

No comments: